Fanfare 4 The Common Juggler Fanfare 4 The Common Juggler

Genius Idea, Love your drum kit but towards the middle you could do with a couple of changes to perhaps double time to keep the track moving and keep people on their toes also the synth @ around 2:30 is a little too detuned for my ears. Overall i loved it!

SwanBrown responds:

Oh, yeah. I'd become so used to hearing it that way, It sort-of became a song feature. You're right, though, it is pretty pitchy. I did that Originally to keep the lead line from getting swallowed when played out of a portable amp, Outside on the board-walk where I was busking at the time. At First I thought You were talking about my Singing, :D. It really Galls me, that I have decent relative pitch, but profoundly flawed vocal control.
Thanks for the fresh ear!

Arpyem - Fusion Arpyem - Fusion

sik

Irish song Irish song

The mix is pretty smooth and the drums are nice, maybe develop this with some sort of build up and drop. On the whole, nice job!

Eurodancer Remixed 1 Eurodancer Remixed 1

No i do not listen Skrillex, but this is awful, there are some promising sounds that you could develop, but overall a poor song which does not pack the punch of traditional EDM and certainly is not dubstep!

Fallen (original mix) Fallen (original mix)

This is damn good man, stick with it!